SPRING HIT MIX '24


This right here is my version of NOW That's What I Call Music!; a list of songs that are (mostly) singles that I've been groovin' to over the last three months or so.  Definitely more songs than albums so far this year, as I wound up making some cuts and still broke the record for most songs on a Hit Mix by three tracks (yet weirdly, it's like three minutes shorter?).

Herein are forty-three songs of disparate genre that I put into playlist form best I can.  I hope you find something you love, music is everywhere and it can be pretty great!


 

1. Danny Brown “Tantor”

2. Pearl Jam “Dark Matter”

3. Ariana Grande “Yes, And?”

4. Femtanyl “And I’m Gone”

5. Brandon Jamar Scott "Trailer Park Alien"

6. Aethoro & Traceco “Showtime!!”

7. Beyonce “Texas Hold ‘Em”

8. Kim Gordon “I Don’t Miss My Mind”

9. Born Of Osiris “A Mind Short Circuiting”

10. Lil Nas X "J Christ"

11. Maxo Cream "Bang The Bus"

12. Mya “Anytime”

13. Ghost Funk Orchestra "Again"

14. Billy Joel "Turn The Lights Back On"

15. Death Cab For Cutie "An Arrow In The Wall"

16. Sir Chloe "Seventeen"

17. Judas Priest “The Serpent And The King”

18. Kittie “Eyes Wide Open”

19. William Doyle “Surrender Yourself”

20. E-40 & Dem Jointz “Top Hat (Tycoon)”

21. Hiatus Kaiyote "Everything's Beautiful"

22. The Fearless Flyers "Red Arrows"

23. Mori Calliope “Overkill”

24. St. Vincent “Broken Man”

25. Lake Street Dive “Good Together”

26. Gabrielle Aplin “My Hero”

27. Ian Ewing, Latrell James & Shaqdi “Dayez”

28. The Black Crowes “Cross Your Fingers”

29. Eidola “No Weapon Formed Shall Prosper”

30. Twenty One Pilots “Overcompensate”

31. Warpaint “Common Blue”

32. Gretchen Parlato & Lionel Loueke “Radioactive Earworm”

33. Katie Pruitt “White Lies, White Jesus And You”

34. Greg Foat “Snake Plant Shuffle”

35. Faye Webster "But Not Kiss"

36. Prong “Working Man”

37. Megan Thee Stallion "Hiss"

38. Mick Mars "Right Side Of Wrong"

39. Taylor Swift “You’re Losing Me”

40. Waxahatchee & MJ Lenderman "Right Back To It"

41. Night Verses & Brandon Boyd “Glitching Prisms”

42. Sen Morimoto “Bad State”

43. Kevin Coleman "Mammut Americanum"

Comments

Popular Posts