NEW MUSIC MONDAY: Back On The Block

I've been sitting on a mountain of songs, poems, ideas, stories...I haven't really finished anything outside of this blog since 2012.  It's time I got down to brass tacks and just put it all out there.  So to start (well, we already started with the previous entry, "Grandiose Riddle"), we have a dumb as hell pseudo-Screwed & Chopped song where I just talk really low about being back on the block.  It's called "Back On The Block".  I hope this is fun to someone out there; I'm trying to keep y'all busy and keep myself busy while stuck inside.

I'll be posting more links to my YouTube and/or Soundcloud shenanigans as they roll out, because this blog is where the most eyes are on my stuff.  Maybe I'll even write a blog or two in the meantime!

So here it is, the lead-off track to the oft-delayed Unfinished Business, "Back On The Block":

Comments

Popular Posts