EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED EPISODE 102 - Live From The Pocket Dimension



After two and three quarters years dormant, Expect The Unexpected rides again.  This time exclusively on SoundCloud, and each episode only for a few weeks (because I use the free version and have limited upload time).  The in cannon reason for the return is I found a leak in the pocket dimension the show had been whisked away in and decided to send out messages in a bottle, but the truth is I've been wanting to get back into it for awhile, but didn't have the time nor energy, nor did I know exactly what form the show would take...

So yeah.  The pandemic changed things.  Not just in refreshing me with time alone, but made it pretty clear that what I need to be doing is JUST PUT STUFF OUT.  Stop worrying so much.  Just make shit and let people enjoy it.  So that's what I've been doing.

Below the embed, there's the track list.  I realized after I uploaded that I forgot to even name the first two songs in the episode itself, so this is technically exclusive content (WoooOOOOOooooo...).  Feast your ears on the grand return below:



1. Kenna "Within Earshot / Freetime"
2. David Byrne & St. Vincent "Who"
3. Nick Nutter "Back On The Block"
[interstitial background music: A. Wolf and her Claws "Alice"]
4. Against All Logic "Fantasy"
5. Redman "Smack Da Shit Outchu"
6. Norah Jones "I'm Alive"
7. Steve Martin "Banjo Balm"
8. Beck "Dear Life"
9. Billy Cobham "Total Eclipse"
10. Peter Gabriel & Laurie Anderson "This Is The Picture / Excellent Birds"
[Outro: It's A Small World After All / Speech]

Comments

Popular Posts