FALL HIT MIX '23

So.  I usually try to keep these to 90 min. or thereabouts, but I took a poll (actually three since social media's a bit fragmented these days) and the majority has spoken: I left all the songs I had on the list in.  All 41 of them.  Nearly three hours of songs I've added to this list over three months.  The most I've ever had on one of these was actually last fall, with 34.  Out of the fifteen years I've been doing "Hit Mixes", I've only ever hit 30 or higher 5 times, and two of those were 30 even.

I'm blathering.  There's plenty 'nuff music to do the talking, so here's forty-one songs for your listening pleasure.  It's got a lot of vibey stuff too, so the uptempo jams are more sprinkled in to taste.  I genuinely hope you find something you love!


1. Sampha "Spirit 2.0"
2. Y La Bamba "Collapse"
3. Vanishing Twin "Afternoon X"
4. DJ Shadow "Ozone Scraper"
5. Baroness "Last Word"
6. Busta Rhymes & Coi Leray "Luxury Life"
7. Foo Fighters & Violet Grohl "Show Me How"
8. Genesis Owusu "Tied Up!"
9. Alice Merton "Charlie Brown"
10. Dying Fetus "Feast Of Ashes"
11. Baby Keem & Kendrick Lamar "The Hillbillies"
12. Peter Gabriel "Road To Joy" (Bright-Side Mix)
13. Demi Lovato, Daisy Jones & The Six "Let Me Down Easy"
14. Echosmith "Sour"
15. Fever Ray "Kandy"
16. Benee "Bagels"
17. Arlo Parks "Devotion"
18. Munya "Un Deux Trois"
19. Oddisee "Try Again"
20. Hakushi Hasegawa "Mouth Flash (Kuchinohanabi)"
21. Poppy "Knockoff"
22. Carly Rae Jepsen "Shy Boy"
23. Spiritbox "Jaded"
24. Grace Potter "Good Time"
25. Ben Folds "Kristine From The 7th Grade"
26. Knower "The Abyss"
27. Abby Jeane "Know Better"
28. Semisonic "The Rope"
29. U.S. Girls "Just Space For Light"
30. Night Verses "Arrival"
31. Brandi Carlile "Home"
32. John Parish & Aldous Harding "Three Hours"
33. The Rolling Stones "Angry"
34. Water From Your Eyes "Barley"
35. Daisy The Great "Looking U Up"
36. Redemption "I Am The Storm"
37. Rachel Lavule "Let Me Unlock Your Full Potential"
38. Robin Trower & Sari Schorr "Burn"
39. Metric "Just The Once"
40. Kieran Hebden & William Tyler "Darkness, Darkness"
41. Miley Cyrus "Used To Be Young"

Comments

Popular Posts